Monday, March 9, 2009

Meet Our New Puppy!

We're still working on the potty-training process with Grant.  Some days are better than others.

Last weekend, Saturday was a great day.  Underwear all day, no accidents.  Sunday morning, same thing...even at church!  Over the course of the afternoon however, he had four accidents...on the family room carpet.

As I was cleaning up the carpet for the fourth time, the phone rang.  It was my younger brother Shepard.    We hadn't talked in a few weeks, and he was quick to say "What's new?  What are you up to?"

The irritation came through the phone line as I said "I'm cleaning pee off the family room floor for the fourth time today!"

He paused for a minute, then asked "Oh, did you guys get a puppy?"

Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!! Reading the title, I really thought you got a puppy. I thought you were crazy to do that. =o) Isn't potty training a blast? I love cleaning pee off my carpet, wood floors and Mallory's booster chair. Gosh .. life is awesome! Sense any sarcasm? No? Should I go on? =o)

Anonymous said...

I just realized his shirt says, "monster"! That cracks me up!