Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Continuing the Education

While you may be growing tired of my posts regarding my digital scrapbooking skills, I can't help but boast just a little.  I just can't believe that I actually created these...from a blank white canvas!

 





Jessica Sprague's online courses are amazing, and I'm loving the end results. My only complaint is that I don't have enough hours in the day to dedicate to practicing and creating. After all, while I could survive on chocolate and Diet Coke, I just don't feel right about feeding the kids the same. And so now, it's time for me to sign off and go cook dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are THE cutest! I love the one of Jack with the cake. Too cute. Amazing! You're too talented.

Jenny said...

I LOVE when you post SB pages because it's motivating me to do it. I'm going to sign up for one of Jessica's classes when I get the sound fixed on my computer. Your pages are awesome!