Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Super Heroes in Disguise

After nearly 8 months in the works, the boys' room is finally complete.  It is darling, and they absolutely love it!


New bunk beds

Jack loves to just lounge on his bed - he has the top bunk 

and Grant has the bottom.

These little chairs from Pottery Barn Kids are the perfect place to sit and read.

This vinyl city scape gives a "Gotham" look to the wall!

Now if I can just get them to pick up their toys when they're done, they'll prove they really are super heroes!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! It is so cute. The vinyl cityscape is perfect. I am so impressed with your quilts, and that Grant will sleep on a bed! I need your secrets.

Anonymous said...

Well .. it's ABOUT TIME!! =o) Just teasin'. I know you've been talking about doing their room forever. =o) It's way too adorable and I can't wait to come and see it in person. Does Grant do well in his big boy bed? Mallory is all over the place when she sleeps - I think she might fall out of bed if I get her in a toddler bed. I can't believe he's going to be 2! How time flies by.

The DeVito's said...

It's darling! I bet they love it!!

The DeVito's said...

They are digital. I've just started doing them. I'm not very good yet, so thanks for the compliment!

Heather said...

hi there! i don't mean to be a blogstalker...i saw you from my friend Emily's blog! but I just had a quick question...I am thinking about bunk beds for my boys 1 and 3. Do your boys ever fall out? Thanks!!! the room is fabulous!