Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Future Daughter-in-Law

Jack announced last week that he is going to marry Peyton when he grows up.  This is the same Peyton who brought Jack to tears last year when she sat on Megan, Jack's imaginary friend, at preschool.  (Read about it here.)  I guess he's forgiven her.

At Open House on Saturday, we ran into Peyton, and took the opportunity to get their picture together. Notice Jack's slouchy stance. He was shy and embarrassed, but wanted to be near her. It was so funny.

I think they make a pretty cute couple - don't they?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

His slouch is hilarious. I had a crush on a pair of twin boys in preschool. My mom had my take them cookies on Valentine's Day. I remember being mortified about it even as a pre-schooler. They ended up going to my high school and I always wondered if they remembered the cookie incident--embarrassing!

emily, etc, etc said...

That is adorable and hilarious. I love that he had an imaginary friend (Lily has several - it is a little strange). Very very cute!