Thursday, August 26, 2010

An observation and an apology


So for all you readers out there (you are out there, aren't you? Why don't you comment?), I must apologize for the abundance of doting birthday posts lately. As you've likely noted, all three of our kids have birthdays in a 7 week period. And since I was busy having summer fun, practically every other post is birthday-related.

We did not plan to have our kids in the summer months. Come to think about it, not much about our kids was planned, period. They came when they came, and what we wanted didn't really have much to do with it.

The good news is that we're done with birthdays in our house. At least for a month. Then Steve and I will turn a year older, a day apart. But since I don't know if I can come up with 43 and 38 things about each of us, you'll likely be spared the agony.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go polish off the last birthday cupcake.


And tomorrow, while all three kids are at school ALL DAY LONG, I'll head back to the gym.

6 comments:

The DeVito's said...

It's okay, we forgive you! Your kids are worth it. Going to the gym, does that mean you're gonna do See Jane?

Apology Letters said...

Not a problem..enjoy with your kids. First kids than anything in world,should be taken care..but will be waiting ! thanks

Anonymous said...

I love the birthday posts! I hate seeing your kids get older though .. cause that means MY kids are getting older. It's horrible.

The gym? Puh-leeze. GO SHOPPING! You need some new shoes! =o)

FeLog said...

I read your blog often... It's great to keep updated with you since you moved. Our ward definitely lacks some since so many people have left. Fortunately, we have new families moving in, so hopefully they'll make up for it :)

Anonymous said...

I know what you're saying, my 3 are 6 weeks apart. You're talking PARTY TIME

Anonymous said...

I like your sweet bday posts. I don't comment because I guess I am just lazy about it. :)

I love hearing how you and your cute family are doing far away! Makes it not feel so long between much-loved visits.

This is Jenni, btw, because I am posting as Anon - shocker, I am too lazy to look up my blogger ID and password. ha ha