Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Killing Time...

It seems I spend a lot of time in the car lately. And a lot of it is spent waiting. I've started bringing my laptop with me, and can sometimes actually get a few things done while I wait (or surf the net, if I can tap into a wireless network!).

Today, Olivia had piano lessons. The boys and I usually go to the park while she's at her lesson. But today, it was sprinkling and Grant was sleeping and desperately needed that nap.

It wasn't long before Jack started complaining and trying to find something to do. Besides bug me. And this is what we came up with:

Now if only I could figure out how to clone myself for real...
and get rid of that double chin.  I blame it on the camera angle, not the chocolate eggs I've been devouring lately.


Don't we look like we're having fun?


Honestly, it didn't hurt as bad as it looks!

Steve Jobs...PhotoBooth was your greatest creation.  Almost pays for itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! My brother has a mac and I've gotten on his laptop and taken pictures like that and I could NOT stop laughing while I was doing it. It's so much fun.

The DeVito's said...

It is definitely the angle. It's not there in real life!