Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Re-Cap


It's the Monday after Halloween.  

Here's what I accomplished over the weekend:
  1. Took the kids Trick-or-Treating and didn't eat all their candy!
  2. Attended friends Halloween party, and managed to convince my hubby to come too.
  3. Halloween decorations boxed up and put away until next year.
  4. 5 loads of laundry, all folded and put away.
  5. Picked up the entire house and put things where they belong (I don't know why I bothered, because you already can't even tell).
  6. Spent 2 glorious hours alone with Olivia at the mall.  Shared pretzel & hot chocolate.  She helped me pick out lipstick.  I helped her pick out some new brown shoes and a darling sweater.
  7. Attended church and left feeling better than when I arrived.  My Primary lesson even came off without a hitch.
  8. Joined Facebook and re-discovered friends from all over the place.  Who knew?
  9. Sewed 5 "Poppy" capes for Olivia's play.
  10. Cooked dinner for my family, and made enough so I don't have to cook tonight.
  11. Got almost enough sleep.
There's a big list of things I didn't get done.  But I'm remaining optimistic that they'll get done before the end of the millenium.  That's all I can hope for.

2 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Dang! I'm impressed! You got WAY more done than I did!

Katie Morgan said...

It's amazing how much we can accomplish and then realize we still have SO MUCH more to do. I am truely amazed what women can do. Men...they don't stand a chance!! LOL
I'm on facebook also... Katie Whitaker Morgan. I'd love to have you on my family list!