Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Very Own Cornholio...

Remember back in the 90's, when the MTV show "Beavis & Butthead" was all the rage?  It was one of the shows that I hated.  I didn't like the language, the topics, the characters, anything about it.  But there was one part, where one of the characters "transformed" into this Cornholio character that always made me laugh.  If he had caffeine or too much sugar, he would lift his shirt up onto his head and run around like a wild maniac.  


Today at the donut store, after downing a chocolate glazed donut and a pint of chocolate milk, Grant went through the transformation.  


I swear, he did this completely on his own. We're in big trouble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SO HILARIOUS! The Cornholio bit in Bevis and Butthead always cracked me up too. I love it. Oh dear!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.

emily, etc, etc said...

that is FUNNY!!!!