Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Younger than my years...

A friend sent me this link, and I tested it out to see if I was losing brain cells as quickly as it sometimes feels. Much to my surprise, my brain is actually 7 years younger than I am, and I think that's a good thing! Check it out!

This is a Japanese web-site that tests how old your brain is... It's fun...
Here are the instructions for the "test":
1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen.
4. When the circles appear on the screen, click the position of the smallest number first, then the next larger number until you have clicked on all the circle:
(so, SMALLEST NUMBER TO THE BIGGEST NUMBER)
5. At the end of game, the computer will tell you how old your brain is



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun - and kind of hard at some points. It said my brain is 28. Almost dead on. Is that good? =o) Love all the pictures from the sand dunes. Looks like you guys had a great time. The picture of Grant with the chocolate face and the capri sun just made me laugh. I love it!