Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Caught in the Act

I heard a shaking sound coming from the kitchen today.  I didn't pay much attention, until it continued for a couple of moments.  I walked in, and this is what I found:

A brand new box of Honey Nut Cheerios, spilled all over the floor.  
Grant had gotten out the broom, and was actually trying to clean them up.  How could I be mad?  Or even irritated?  All I could do was smile, and help him clean up the mess and dump the Cheerios into the garbage (I don't think the floor was clean enough to eat off of...).

Apparently, Grant was hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad that the third kid has to learn at such a young age to feed himself? =o) Cute pics! I love that he was trying to clean it up. He and Mallory have a lot in common these days with the broom. =o)

emily, etc, etc said...

Amazingly enough you could take Grant out the picture and put my Adam in his place and this would not seem unusual. Talk about the story of my life. At least he was trying to clean it up (I can't always say the same for Adam).

Oh, and thanks for sending the scrapbooking info!