Monday, October 4, 2010

The best choice I ever made...

Thirteen years ago today, I made the wisest decision of my life. I said "I Do" to Steve.

It's been a wild ride, with lots of ups, and a few downs too. We've shared sadness and loss, we've shared joy and success. We've disagreed (though not too often), and compromised. We've said "I'm sorry", and we've forgiven. We've gained weight, lost weight, counted gray hairs, and gotten older together (though I'll always be younger!).



To commemorate this day, here is a chronicle of our life in numbers:

4,745 - The number of "I love yous" spoken (this might not be accurate...as there have been many days where we said it more than once)

11 - The number of cars we've owned. This is even more impressive (or depressing, depending on how you look at it) when you consider that we've had our two current vehicles for 6 years.

6 - The number of homes we've lived in together

3 - The number of children who've joined our family, and we now love with all our heart.

0 - The number of time's I've regretted my choice.

Happy Anniversary honey...I love you!

2 comments:

wanda said...

Congratulations to you! Isn't it fun to wonder what the next 13 years will bring?

Anonymous said...

13 years! How wonderful! Congratulations you two! Here's to another 13 plus 40 or so! =o) Miss you!