Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Nacho Libre

The "potty-training" continues...and is a lot of work.  Grant is still in diapers most of the time, but we did buy him some special Elmo undies this week to wear around the house.  He LOVES them, and insists on wearing multiple pairs at a time.  

I'm still not convinced that he's really on the road to being diaper-free, but as long as the interest is there, I might as well go along with it.

Here he is, impersonating Jack Black in the movie Nacho Libre:

Do you see the resemblance?



3 comments:

Sara Liechty said...

So cute! I am potty training too! It's not fun but worth not having to change diapers anymore!

holly said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I love this post SO much. I love Nacho Libre, so it just cracked me up. I also love your new layout and slide show. Super cute! Thanks for the e-mail about Twilight. Looks good!! We'll have to set up a girls night and go watch it!