Monday, October 8, 2007

Princes & a Princess in disguise





These two little frogs and a sassy witch have much to look forward to in the years ahead. While they sometimes (okay, often) drive me almost to drink, I can't believe how lucky I am to have two beautiful sons, and a wonderful daughter.


Last night at dinner, all three were screaming, whining, complaining, picking at their food or otherwise causing a big disruption. I looked at Steve and said "We're done. 3 kids is more than enough." He laughed in agreement. I meant it in a not-so-nice way then, just trying to deal with the chaos & confusion. But after their baths, when all were smelling sweet and acting like the angels they can be, I was just grateful to have been blessed with 3 beautiful babies. And while we are indeed done, and 3 is plenty, I will enjoy them and love them and cherish them every day that I live.

No comments: