Monday, July 5, 2010

Lucky Number Seven

Seven years ago today, this little guy joined our family.


He didn't do much other than eat, and lie around looking adorable (which, I must admit, he was pretty good at.)


Now, he can scale tall poles in a single bound,


and fuels up with Top Ramen while lined up for his swim race.


He makes us laugh on a daily basis.



and even when he pulls a face like this...


I think he's still the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Happy Birthday Jack...I love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seven Years Old??! Are you kidding me? I remember when he was 3! That's just crazy! Oh how the time goes on by. He IS adorable. Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack, YOU ARE THE BEST
I Love You Very Very Much. :- }

The DeVito's said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

emily, etc, etc said...

I didn't realize Jack's birthday was the 5th - that is Davie's birthday as well. They are birthday buddies!

Maybe it is just fate that all little boys born on July 5th must be beautiful babies - Jack was so cute (and still it).