Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catching some Zzzzzzzzzzzzs

Jack has always been a good sleeper. He can fall asleep anywhere, anyhow, it really doesn't matter. He's passed out on the cold, hard floor at a church meeting and at the table eating dinner. He'll sleep sitting up, laying down, or anywhere in between. He sleeps when he's tired, he sleeps when he's nervous or anxious about something, he'll sleep if he's bored, when the sun is high or the moon is shining bright. He never suffers from insomnia...lucky boy...

The other night, I came home from a meeting and found Steve and the kids on the couch watching TV.

This was how I found Jack. Tell me that looks comfortable.



I hope he's always able to sleep when he needs or wants to. Though if it holds true that kids do most of their growing when they're sleeping, he may turn out to be ten feet tall.

4 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

That looks so uncomfortable! I can't believe he will sleep anywhere, I wish my girls were like that. I have fickle sleepers, good ones, but fickle. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They grow too fast.

Anonymous said...

I love that! I love that he can sleep anywhere. It cracked me up when he fell asleep on the floor at church. I love his jammies too.

The DeVito's said...

I can't even imagine how he can move like that! He's lucky he can fall asleep anywhere! I'm jealous Bella can't sleep like that!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to kiss that sweet little face