Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Graduation

I'm a month behind on my digi-scrapping class. The second class in the series started 2 weeks ago, but I felt like I needed to finish the first class before moving on. Line upon line, you know? The beauty of an online class is I can do it late. And there's no grade associated. Another bonus.

But tonight, with Steve out of town, and the kids all tucked in bed, I decided to play catch up. So here's the two layouts completed in the final two lessons of class #1:





I can officially say I've graduated from the beginner class, and am moving on to intermediate. We'll see if I can complete that course before the "advanced" one begins. Don't hold your breath.

But regardless of how long it takes to finish, I'm having so much fun...learning so many cool new tricks and skills, and fulfilling a goal to catch up on our family's memories. I'd say that beats a diploma any old day.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are adorable! I am so impressed. Good for you for getting caught up. I am officially that mom who did the first baby's book and hasn't started on the second's. (Max turns one on Sunday.) But I WILL do it. Sometime. . . .

Anonymous said...

Way too adorable. Do you come up with all those sayings? They are just so poetic. Are you seriously THAT creative? I love it. You always make me feel like such a loser. Thanks Alyson! =o)

emily, etc, etc said...

Those pages are so cute! Someday I will get it all together and get into the digital world...

wanda said...

Hey Alyson, I found your blog when I was blog hopping.... your layouts are absolutely gorgeous! What online class are you taking?