Friday, December 21, 2007

The gifts are in the mail!

This year, I decided I'd be clever and make some gifts for some of our nieces, and give a digital picture frame to Steve's mom. A good idea in theory, however, I didn't decide to do this until 12th of December. They all took me longer to create than I had anticipated, and I was getting frantic when Tuesday rolled around and they still weren't done. After pulling an almost all-nighter, I got everything wrapped up and in the mail Wednesday afternoon. Now I just have to cross my fingers that they'll arrive in time for Christmas.

This is a scrapbook I made for each of our 15 & 16 year old nieces. It's a place for them to record the friends, loves, fun times, heartaches, etc. that go along with high school years.


This is a canvas wall hanging made for our 12 year old niece. It has little post-it-notes on one square, and a clear pocket for pictures, etc. on the other square.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can NOT get over how unbelievably creative you are! It's just ... lovely. =o)