Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When nobody's watching...

Steve recently purchased an iPad...and it's tough to say who's having more fun with it—him, or the kids. I haven't put my hands on it much, mostly out of fear that once I do, I'll never want to give it back!

As I was loading some files onto it for an upcoming road trip, pictures popped up that the kids took using the "Photobooth" feature. They struck me so funny that I laughed to the point of tears.


Ever wonder where the term "button nose" came from?


Who could resist lips like these?


While an "hourglass figure" might be nice, when it comes to faces, not so much...


This one gives new meaning to the name "block head"!


While as adults, we all strive for the best possible head shot, it cracks me up that the kids find such humor and delight in unattractive photo shoots.

For all the blogstalkers out there thinking of snatching my kids and selling them into a world of child slavery, take a look at these photos and move on. With mugs like these, no one will want them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They cracke me up. My brother has a mac laptop and we would sit in front of it and take pictures of ourselves like that. I would be laughing so hard that I would cry. They're so funny. Thanks for the giggles. Have a great weekend. Tell Jack Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

The kids love that on my iPad too, also laughing to the point of tears! Fun times! Hope you had a fun time visiting your family. :)