Saturday, February 16, 2008

Parental Supervision 101

I've had the same hairstyle for about 6 years.  A few layers, a little flip at the bottom.  The only thing that has varied has been the length...within an inch or two.

Today, I went for something a little new and different.  Sort of "Katie Holmes"-ish, in style (although mine doesn't look nearly as good as hers!), with some fun streaks of color.  (And I don't have stylists making me look amazing, or professional photographers taking my picture, just me trying to guess if I'm even in the picture or not.) 

I left Steve in charge of the kids.
This is what Jack looked like when I left today.


This is what Jack looked like when I got home.


This is what Jack looks like now.  You figure it out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Alyson! It's super cute. It does look a lot like Katie Holmes, now that you said that.
Poor Jack! It reminds me of a story you told me about Olivia. It seems to me that your pediatrician would be VERY dissapointed in you .. in leaving the scissors out for kids to get. =o)

emily, etc, etc said...

Hey haircuts for the whole family are always fun. You look so cute. I hate hair - it never seems to turn out the way I want, but yours looks great. Jack looks pretty swanky too with the buzz (we just had to go through the same thing with Adam, although it was his cousin who took the scissors to his hair).

Anonymous said...

It looks really good - yours and Jack's. I have an appointment with Kelly in March for a cut a color. I was looking at a picture of Katie Holmes and thought that I would chop mine and go for that. Casey would freak out (he loves long hair) - so I'm going to need some encouragement to actually go through with it. I was going to do the bangs and all and then get it colored really dark. What do you think?

Kendall said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I love your hair. And I am so jealous because I have been debating whether or not to make some drastic changes to my hair but i am too scared. Love it and Jack's hair cut. I'm honestly just waiting for the day I walk in and find Rhaegan's hair cut off. Oh kids!!!

Ashley said...

I love the hair too! I love going short and sassy for spring--so refreshing!